Friday, June 27, 2014

(32) Joshua son of Nun

 
After the death of Moses,
God spoke to Joshua son of Nun, Moses's Assistant.
 
"Now that Moses is dead,
I charge you to lead my people Israelites into the land I am giving them.
Be strong and courageous,
for I will be with you as I was with Moses.
Obey all the laws Moses gave you, and
you will be successful in everything you do."
 
Joshua then summoned the leaders of Israel and said,
 
"Have Israelites to get their provisions ready.
We will cross the Jordan River and
take the land God has given us."
 
Joshua then, discreetly, sent out 2 spies into the land
to spy out the land, especially around Jericho.
 
The 2 spies came back and reported to Joshua
"God will surely give us the land.
All the people in the land are scared of us"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment